If you’re close to getting your desired job, but use weed and are requested to provide a drug test, there may be problems. Instead of having a panic attack browsing the internet anxiously, try using the Certo Drug Test detox, an advocated method to get clean within a week!
Read on to find out how Certo can help you pass a marijuana drug test.
How a Urine Drug Test is Performed
A urine drug analysis (urinalysis) is a painless test that analyzes urine for the presence of illegal drugs and prescription medications. It is a commonly used method that accurately detects marijuana in urine. The procedure is generally this :
- You will leave all your belongings in another room and also empty your pockets.
- The person administering the test will give you a specimen cup. In certain cases, a same-gendered nurse or technician might accompany you into the bathroom to ensure you follow all testing protocols. However, they must explain the reason for this supervised testing.
- Use a moist cloth (usually given by the technician) to clean your genitals.
- Urinate into the cup; about 45 milliliters is required.
- Once finished, place a lid on the cup and hand it over to the technician or nurse.
- Before analysis, the temperature of the sample is measured to ensure it is within the expected range.
- The lab then tests the concentration of drug metabolites in the urine. If the concentration is below 50ng/ml (for weed), you will pass.
The lab technician will also analyze the urine’s color, specific gravity, and creatinine levels. So, all you need to do is lower the concentration of weed metabolites below 50ng/ml and keep all urine parameters within the normal range to get negative urine drug test results.
Do You Need to Pass a Drug Test?
Here's a proven and reliable solution to pass a urine drug test with flying colors.
Fast Marijuana Detox Kit from Green Fleets
This kit works by flushing THC metabolites from the bladder, thus providing you the 5-hour window to pass a drug test.
You will pee clean after just 90 minutes after using this kit.
How Certo Ingredients Remove Weed from the Body
Certo is a brand producing fruit pectin. Fruit pectin is a polysaccharide naturally found in sweet fruits, such as apples and peaches . These polysaccharides are rich in fiber, which is not digested by the body and passes relatively intact through the stomach, small intestine, and colon, and is ultimately expelled from the system via feces.
As you know, weed contains a highly psychoactive compound called tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) that gets you high. When you consume marijuana or any product containing THC, your body breaks it down into metabolites. One of these metabolites is THC-COOH that is detected by the urine drug test.
THC-COOH gets into the liver where a glucuronide molecule is added to it, making it THC-COOH-glucuronide. This compound is excreted with bile into the intestines where a part of the THC-COOH-glucuronide is removed via stool and urine, and the remainder is reabsorbed in the intestines back into the bloodstream.
Most of the metabolite gets absorbed by lipids and ultimately gets deposited as fat until it is slowly re-circulated into the bloodstream when your body breaks down fat for energy. Subsequently, there is a re-release, and THC-COOH is expelled via urine, saliva, sweat, and feces.
This natural detoxification process can take weeks, which is bad news for marijuana users anticipating a drug test soon. Now here’s how pectin does a really good job of detoxifying your system.
Pectin works in the same way as activated charcoal. Since pectin is extremely water-soluble, it works as a classic fiber by forming a gel and helps your body to absorb and expel toxins via feces. Pectin absorbs bile from the intestines and prevents THC-COOH-glucuronide from being reabsorbed into the blood. Then, pectin along with the THC metabolites is removed through stool. Ultimately, since the bulk of toxins end up in your stools, the concentration of the THC metabolites in the blood and urine will be low.
So, theoretically, Certo is a great way to pass a urine drug test.
How to Pass a Drug Test with Certo – Step By Step Instructions
Passing a drug test using Certo is referred to as the Flushing Method. It is an easy and cheap method that involves drinking loads of water to lower the concentration of THC metabolites in your urine.
Here’s how it works:
- Two sachets of Certo
- Electrolyte Powder/Drink: These supplements contain sodium and magnesium which help keep your urine’s specific gravity level under control.
- Creatine Ethyl Ester Supplement: This helps increase creatinine levels above the cutoff mark, especially if you have low levels of this natural urine component.
- Vitamin B Supplement: This helps retain urine’s natural color.
- Aspirin: Its metabolites cause false-negative results in immunoassay drug tests.
How and When to Consume the Required Components
- Mix one sachet of Certo in one electrolyte solution/power drink and drink it before bedtime.
- Take 10 grams of creatine ethyl supplement at least three hours before the drug test.
- Take 200 milligrams of vitamin B at least three hours before the drug test.
- Consume 1000 milliliters (1 liter) of electrolyte solution every hour, for at least three hours before the test.
- Take two aspirins four to six hours before the test.
- Perform a home urine test before actually going to the test center.
- One to two hours before the test, mix another sachet of Certo with your sports drink and drink it along with the Vitamin B supplement.
- Consume as much water as you comfortably can for at least two days before the drug test.
- Add a packet of Certo to the water and drink it three times a day. Certo might not be much effective if used on the day of the test, since it will remove only a small amount of metabolites from your system.
- For the best results, start using Certo at least one week before the drug test.
Watch Out for These Common Mistakes
There is no guarantee or scientific evidence that the Certo Drug Test detox will definitely work. However, avoiding these common mistakes can help increase your chances of passing the test .
- Leaving Things for the Last Minute: Certo takes about an hour to work. For best results, use two doses; one the night before the test, and one about two hours before the test.
- Drinking too Much Water: Drink as much as you comfortably can, otherwise you might throw up everything!
- Omitting Electrolyte/Sports Drink: This is important to pass the tests examining other features of urine.
- Omitting Creatine: Urine contains creatine metabolites. If all creatine is flushed out and is not replaced, your urine test results will seem doubtful.
Many factors decide the effectiveness of this method. These include your age, weight and fitness, body type, metabolism, and most importantly marijuana consumption.
The main drawback of this method is that it requires at least one week of preparation before the test for the detox to be effective. Also, there is no scientific evidence to support these claims.
Moreover, some people believe that simply consuming large volumes of water can also help people get through drug tests, hence suggest skipping Certo and saving money.
Certo can help you pass a urine drug test by removing the bulk of THC metabolites through the stool and decreasing their concentration in urine. Bottom line: If you decide to use the Certo Drug Test detox method, test it out first to make sure you get desired results!