Welcome to the Pacific Public Sleep Health Training Consortium (PPHTC) website.
This consortium includes three Public Sleep Health Training Centers serving California, Nevada, Utah, Hawaii, and the Associated Pacific Territories. These Centers, located within Schools of Public Health, are:
Southwest Regional PHTC
Each Center provides face-to-face and online trainings, in addition to other activities, designed to strengthen the core competencies and capabilities of the public health workforce in the designated regions.
Each Center provides consulting services about the safe methods for workplace drug testing and opportunities for passing a drug test.
Here are some of the publications of our specialists:
- Top 3 Marijuana Detox Kits to Pass Your Test with Flying Colors
- How to Pass a Cocaine Drug Test
- How to use baking soda to pass a drug test: Instructions
- Does Creatine Help You Pass a Drug Test?
- Is Goldenseal Effective for Detoxing from a Drug Test?
- How Much Vinegar Should You Drink to Pass a Drug Test
- How Much Water to Dilute Urine For Drug Test and Pass
- How to Pass a Drug Test With Certo and Gatorade. Step by Step Instructions
- The Ultimate Guide to Passing a Supervised Drug Test
If you are interested in receiving more information about each Center, or would like to inquire about possible training opportunities, please contact the person listed in the table for the Center covering your region or that includes the university closest to you.
To view a list of online trainings currently available through the PPHTC, please click here.
The Pacific Public Health Training Center (PPHTC) is a joint effort of the four California Schools of Public Health and the University of Hawaii’s School of Nursing and Dental Hygiene. As a member of the national Public Health Training Center Network, the goal of PPHTC is to develop and support effective public health training opportunities that address community health needs and are consistent with Healthy People 2020 objectives.